Z1CareerZone provides the most comprehensive career training program available today. Our programs teach the skills and provide the tools necessary to help you determine careers where you can excel and thrive. The strategies you learn will not only separate you from the competition, but will also serve you throughout your career.
Anytime, anywhere, any device..
12 OnDemand Sessions
Packed with unique insight.
Highly Experienced Facilitators
Bringing industry relevant expertise and experience.
5 ZonesComprehensive career insight.
Our curriculum is divided into 5 Zones, each Zone focuses on a major topic or two. Each Zone contains 2 or 3 modules for a total of 12 modules which make up what many consider to be the most comprehensive career training program in existence today.
- 3 Online Modules3 Activities3 OnDemand SessionsObjectiveFocus on personal investment through assessment.ExperienceStrengths Finding. Goal Mapping. Value Setting. Career AlignmentOutcomeMarketable elevator pitch. Strong self-promotion skills.
- 2 Online Modules2 Activities2 OnDemand SessionsObjectiveUnderstand the hiring process and the power of networking.ExperienceIdentify Key Players. Build Professional Networks. Conduct Informational InterviewsOutcomeStrengthened professional network. Effective resume submittal.
- 2 Online Modules2 Activities2 OnDemand SessionsObjectiveCriticality of a professional written resume, updated LinkedIn profile, and reference letters.ExperienceIdentify Hiring Criteria. Resume Walkthrough. Leverage Social MediaOutcomePowerful Resume. Confident self presentation. Productive LinkedIn use.
- 2 Online Modules3 Activities2 OnDemand SessionsObjectiveDevelop and communicate personal branding on social media.ExperienceJob Search Tools. Social Media Conduct. Personal BrandingOutcomeSolidify personal brand. Find new opportunities. Maximize social media outlets.
- 3 Online Modules3 Activities3 OnDemand SessionsObjectivePreparation for all types and aspects of interviews.ExperienceInterview preparation. Interviewing practice. Big picture questions. Closing strategies.OutcomeSuccessfully interview. Align actions with career goals.
Our 12 Online Modules make up the entire Z1CareerZone curriculum. Each module is approximately 15 minutes in length and covers a main topic or two that is specific to our customized career training curriculum. Combined, the 12 Online Modules, coupled with our OnDemand classes, make up what is considered by many as today’s most comprehensive online career training program in existence today. The OnDemand Sessions provide the feel of a one on one coach, but with the option of flexibility and affordability. The OnDemand facilitated sessions, provide ease of use for the user to go through the program at their own pace, anywhere, anytime. Our OnDemand sessions average 30 minutes in length and provide real life examples and career expertise following each module to navigate users through the curriculum and their career aspirations. This is Gallup’s latest version of the widely accepted career assessment tool. This assessment will show you how to use your natural talents every day to thrive in life and at work. In addition, you will understand that what you do best every day is critical to helping you succeed in your career and every other part of your life. Gallup’s studies indicate that people who focus on their strengths every day are six times more likely to be engaged in their jobs and more than three times more likely to report having an excellent work – life balance. This assessment is one of the world’s most widely respected and frequently used career planning tools. It has helped both academic and business organizations develop the brightest talent and has guided thousands of individuals – from college students to professionals seeking a change – in their search for a rich and fulfilling career. The Strong Interest Inventory provides robust insights into a person’s career interests, helping them to discover potential career paths they may not have considered, and giving them a wealth of information about how they approach the world of work. Following each module, users will receive a quiz that is designed to reinforce critical information that was just learned in a module. The review quizzes serve 3 purposes:
- To Remember Important Content: Repetition is an important element of learning, and one way to repeat content is through our review quizzes. The purpose is to give learners a way to remember what they have learned. In addition, we alternate quiz types, like sequencing and labeling to further enhance the learning process.
- Motivate: Scores are immediately graded, and this motivates the user to go back and seek the correct answer should they not achieve a score of 100%. When people miss a question, they will more likely be motivated to research and review that question before moving on in the curriculum.
- Assess What Was Learned: Of course, we want to know whether people learned something, but we also want to always look for ways to improve our curriculum. Users responses to quizzes can quickly identify areas that may need to be better explained or communicated in a different way insuring maximum comprehension by our users.
Our users are given one or two activities following most modules and each activity has a specific purpose. For example, an activity may take the content that was just learned in a module and guide the user to incorporate that content into a real-life scenarios while other activities will focus on assisting the user in better understanding themselves and how that relates specifically to long-term career success. Our users all receive a Z1CareerZone Playbook which will provide access to a wealth of resources to provide support and information to our users as they progress through the curriculum. It also contains exercises to work through, spaces to add thoughts and questions and reference material for additional learning. The Playbook material aligns parallel to the online modules and the OnDemand classes ensuring consistent and homogeneous content flow.
Let's break it down.
The OnDemand Program is considered by many as today's most comprehensive online career training program. Click around to learn more about our most flexible program option.
Meet Our Facilitators
Our Online Facilitators teach, influence, motivate and inspire clients through the OnDemand Program. They foster and encourage an online culture of learning through appropriate delivery tools and methods. We’re excited to be growing and adding more facilitators, starting spring of 2020.
|Features Included||OnDemand Program||Premium Program|
|12 Online Modules|
|12 OnDemand Sessions|
|Strong Interest Inventory|
|12 Individual Coaching Sessions|
|Professionally Written Resume|
|Professional LinkedIn Profile|
|Professional Career Portfolio|
What's the difference between Premium & OnDemand?
The differences between the Premium Program and the OnDemand Program are the levels of accountability, flexibility and affordability. Our OnDemand Program is completely online and flexible which makes it the most affordable option available today. Our Premium Program offers high touch and high accountability with the unique feature of the one on one personalized coaching sessions.
Before I began the Z1 OnDemand Program, I was stuck and struggling to find the direction of my career. I wasn’t sure what career options to consider and certainly didn’t know what steps to take to get there. Right from the beginning of the course, I had the opportunity to dive into skills and value assessments. The thoughtful structure was exactly what I needed to reflect and establish goals. This inspiration and excitement fueled me through the rest of the course and stays with me today. I finished the course with not only the tools I needed, but also the confidence that I was really lacking at the beginning. I couldn’t recommend the course more highly!
From the very start of the program, I was impressed by the thoughtfulness of its design and the thoroughness of its content. Jim Zasowski and his team clearly poured their wisdom and hearts into assembling a training program that would be uniquely valuable to folks in any job-seeking stage of their career, planned or unexpected. The curriculum is incredibly thorough and patiently delivered – I never felt like it was moving too fast or too slow. The mix of teaching mediums, from diagrams and bullets with professional voiceover narrative to Jim’s inspiring video webinar sessions, kept the learning experience fresh and easily digestible no matter what your primary learning style. In each step of the journey through the program, it’s easy to see how much Jim and his team truly care about their clients.
I recently found myself in a situation all too familiar to the countless people who have lost their jobs seemingly overnight. Fortunately, I had a family member who was willing to sponsor me financially to enroll in Z1CareerZone’s OnDemand Program. I’m so glad that he did. I am now a proud graduate of the Z1CareerZone OnDemand Program. One of the program’s core messages is that the key to a candidate’s success is to be the most prepared, the most excited, and liked the best. If a training program could be graded on the same scale – for its preparedness to teach, the obvious excitement and passion that went into producing it, and its sheer likability – I would hire this one, 10 times out of 10!
The Z1CareerZone team put lot of time and effort into the program and it is more than I really expected… Jim’s opening advice – Candidates who get hired are the most prepared, most excited and most liked – has really helped on two interviews… this year I am more serious about a move – but that advice sticks with me and I am doing more than just a glance at a company’s website or recruiters’ profile when I prepare.