Achieve your personal and professional goals now!
What’s the difference between Premium & OnDemand?
The differences between the Premium Program and the OnDemand Program are the levels of accountability, flexibility and affordability. Our OnDemand Program is completely online and flexible which makes it the most affordable option available today. Our Premium Program offers high touch and high accountability with the unique feature of the one on one personalized coaching sessions.
|12 Online Modules
|12 OnDemand Sessions
|Strong Interest Inventory
|12 Individual Coaching Sessions
|Professionally Written Resume
|Professional LinkedIn Profile
|Professional Career Portfolio
5 ZonesComprehensive career insight.
Our curriculum is divided into 5 Zones, each Zone focuses on a major topic or two. Each Zone contains 2 or 3 modules for a total of 12 modules which make up what many consider to be the most comprehensive career training program in existence today.
- 3 Online Modules3 Activities3 OnDemand SessionsObjectiveFocus on personal investment through assessment.ExperienceStrengths Finding. Goal Mapping. Value Setting. Career AlignmentOutcomeMarketable elevator pitch. Strong self-promotion skills.
- 2 Online Modules2 Activities2 OnDemand SessionsObjectiveUnderstand the hiring process and the power of networking.ExperienceIdentify Key Players. Build Professional Networks. Conduct Informational InterviewsOutcomeStrengthened professional network. Effective resume submittal.
- 2 Online Modules2 Activities2 OnDemand SessionsObjectiveCriticality of a professional written resume, updated LinkedIn profile, and reference letters.ExperienceIdentify Hiring Criteria. Resume Walkthrough. Leverage Social MediaOutcomePowerful Resume. Confident self presentation. Productive LinkedIn use.
- 2 Online Modules3 Activities2 OnDemand SessionsObjectiveDevelop and communicate personal branding on social media.ExperienceJob Search Tools. Social Media Conduct. Personal BrandingOutcomeSolidify personal brand. Find new opportunities. Maximize social media outlets.
- 3 Online Modules3 Activities3 OnDemand SessionsObjectivePreparation for all types and aspects of interviews.ExperienceInterview preparation. Interviewing practice. Big picture questions. Closing strategies.OutcomeSuccessfully interview. Align actions with career goals.
Before I began the Z1 OnDemand Program, I was stuck and struggling to find the direction of my career. I wasn’t sure what career options to consider and certainly didn’t know what steps to take to get there. Right from the beginning of the course, I had the opportunity to dive into skills and value assessments. The thoughtful structure was exactly what I needed to reflect and establish goals. This inspiration and excitement fueled me through the rest of the course and stays with me today. I finished the course with not only the tools I needed, but also the confidence that I was really lacking at the beginning. I couldn’t recommend the course more… Read more “Elizabeth R.”
From the very start of the program, I was impressed by the thoughtfulness of its design and the thoroughness of its content. Jim Zasowski and his team clearly poured their wisdom and hearts into assembling a training program that would be uniquely valuable to folks in any job-seeking stage of their career, planned or unexpected. The curriculum is incredibly thorough and patiently delivered – I never felt like it was moving too fast or too slow. The mix of teaching mediums, from diagrams and bullets with professional voiceover narrative to Jim’s inspiring video webinar sessions, kept the learning experience fresh and easily digestible no matter what your primary learning style. In each step of the journey through the program, it’s easy to see how much Jim and his team truly care about their… Read more “OnDemand 2”
I recently found myself in a situation all too familiar to the countless people who have lost their jobs seemingly overnight. Fortunately, I had a family member who was willing to sponsor me financially to enroll in Z1CareerZone’s OnDemand Program. I’m so glad that he did. I am now a proud graduate of the Z1CareerZone OnDemand Program. One of the program’s core messages is that the key to a candidate’s success is to be the most prepared, the most excited, and liked the best. If a training program could be graded on the same scale – for its preparedness to teach, the obvious excitement and passion that went into producing it, and its sheer likability – I would hire this one, 10 times out of… Read more “OnDemand 1”
A year ago, my spirit was crushed, but now I’m in a job that fuels more joy and passion in my life than I thought was possible. I am most grateful for your leadership and how you set me up with Ty. You blessed me more than I could have asked for with the coaching talent Ty gave me. She was in the trenches with me… She’s truly top talent… The wise counsel she has is literally making huge impacts in both my professional and personal… Read more “Jerod R.”
The Z1CareerZone team put lot of time and effort into the program and it is more than I really expected… Jim’s opening advice – Candidates who get hired are the most prepared, most excited and most liked – has really helped on two interviews… this year I am more serious about a move – but that advice sticks with me and I am doing more than just a glance at a company’s website or recruiters’ profile when I… Read more “Ryan H.”